Parallel sessions D - 21st October
Six parallel sessions of 90 minutes each, with 3 speakers and discussion.
D1: Reducing pharmaceutical pollution through new strategies: Case studies
D2: Leadership in sustainable healthcare: Case studies from procurement, catering, and staff engagement
D3: Urban climate actions, health and environmental benefits: A research framework for cities
- Simon Hansen, Director of Regions - C40 Cities
- Susanne Stormer, Vice President, Corporate Sustainability, Corporate Stakeholder Engagement - Novo Nordisk A/S
- David Vernon Brasfield, Environmental Manager - Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital
D4: The challenge of motivating doctors to develop sustainable healthcare
D5: Sustainable waste management: Re-use, recycling, and safe disposal
- Anahit Aleksandryan, Head of Hazardous Substances and Waste Policy Division - Ministry of Nature Protection of the Republic of Armenia
- Sara Mewton, Manager, Global Producer Responsibility Office of Global Sustainability - BD
- Daniel Vukelich, President - Association of Medical Device Reprocessors
Health Care Without Harm (HCWH) Europe organised the first ever European Workshop on Sustainable and Healthy Food in healthcare as part of CleanMed Europe, Europe’s leading conference on sustainable healthcare.
The final day of CleanMed Europe 2016 began with a wide range of parallel sessions where participants shared ideas and best practices on a wide range of topics...
The sun came out in Copenhagen for Day 2 of CleanMed Europe 2016 as 250 delegates gathered for the continuation of the conference at the UN City.