Parallel sessions B - 20th October
Six parallel sessions of 90 minutes each, with 3 speakers and discussion.
B1: Antimicrobial resistance: The environmental impact
B2: Highlights from Nordic Sustainable Healthcare Solutions
- Daniel Eriksson, CEO/Founder - TEM/NCSH
- Johannes Brundin, Founder/Project Manager - TEM/NCSH
- Rickard Carlsson - Watersprint
- Olof Jarlman, Associate professor MD - Lund University Sweden
- Johan Berhin, Designer and Founder - Green Furniture
B3: Healthcare and climate change: Taking on the challenge, examples from the Global Greeen and Healthy Hospitals (GGHH) initiative
B4: Ethical public procurement in European healthcare
B5: Innovation for sustainable healthcare products: Outcomes of the European PVC-free blood bag project
B6: Reducing CO2 emissions in the health sector
- Patrick Bas, EMEA Energy Management - Johnson & Johnson
- Dr. Lieke van Kerkhoven, Business Development - FLOOW2 Healthcare
- David Vernon Brasfield, Environmental Manager - Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital
Health Care Without Harm (HCWH) Europe organised the first ever European Workshop on Sustainable and Healthy Food in healthcare as part of CleanMed Europe, Europe’s leading conference on sustainable healthcare.
The final day of CleanMed Europe 2016 began with a wide range of parallel sessions where participants shared ideas and best practices on a wide range of topics...
The sun came out in Copenhagen for Day 2 of CleanMed Europe 2016 as 250 delegates gathered for the continuation of the conference at the UN City.